- BalticNumber of civil servants should be reduced after Lithuania’s Presidency in EU … – The Baltic Course
- LatviaSwedbank has cut the average inflation forecast for Latvia to 0.1% in 2013, informs LETA/Nozare.lv.
- 6 reasons not to worry about Russia invading the Baltics – Washington PostNovember 19, 2015
- Prosecutor: Paris attacks ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud dead – CNNNovember 19, 2015
- Baltics Rally Behind France After Paris Terror Attacks – Baltic TimesNovember 19, 2015
- Knicks’ Kristaps Porzingis big source of Latvian pride – New York Daily NewsNovember 19, 2015
- Lithuania looks to shed unwelcome distinction: suicide capital of Europe – Christian Science MonitorNovember 19, 2015
- Estonia hosts NATO cyberdrill with focus on infected tablets – U.S. News & World ReportNovember 19, 2015
Washington Post6 reasons not to worry about Russia invading the BalticsWashington PostFurthermore, these Russian populations have a long history of grievances over language, citizenship and cultural policies that excluded them from Read More
Washington Post6 reasons not to worry about Russia invading the BalticsWashington PostFurthermore, these Russian populations have a long history of grievances over language, citizenship and cultural policies that excluded them from
CNNProsecutor: Paris attacks ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud deadCNNParis, France (CNN) The ringleader in last week's bloody terrorist attacks in Paris died in a pre-dawn raid Wednesday on an apartment building north of the French
Baltic TimesBaltics Rally Behind France After Paris Terror AttacksBaltic TimesIt was a spectacular gesture of solidarity to the French people, and landmarks in the Baltic region played their part. The Hill of the Three Crosses in Vilnius
New York Daily NewsKnicks' Kristaps Porzingis big source of Latvian prideNew York Daily NewsTo watch a Knicks game in Latvia is not so difficult these days because of the Internet, so long as somebody is inclined to wake up at 3 a.m.
Lithuania looks to shed unwelcome distinction: suicide capital of Europe – Christian Science Monitor
Christian Science MonitorLithuania looks to shed unwelcome distinction: suicide capital of EuropeChristian Science MonitorVilnius, Lithuania — Modern Lithuania has a number of distinctions of which its 3 million people are proud. It was
Estonia hosts NATO cyberdrill with focus on infected tabletsU.S. News & World ReportTARTU, Estonia (AP) — Thirty-three countries are attending NATO's largest ever cyberdrill in Estonia, focusing on malware in tablets and how infected
Telegraph.co.ukBaltic Dry Shipping Index Drops to All-Time LowBloombergThe Baltic Dry Index, a measure of shipping rates for everything from coal to ore to grains, fell to 504 points on Thursday, the lowest data from the London-based
Latvia can right now take in around 50 to 60 exiles, Interior Minister Rihards Kozlovskis (Unity) said in a meeting with the LNT demonstrate "900 sekundes". This is the number that the inside framework can bring in with its present
TIMELatest on Church Shooting: Boehner Leads Funeral DelegationNew York Times6 p.m.. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, will lead the bipartisan congressional delegation traveling to South Carolina on Friday for the funeral of the Rev.
US Prepositioning in the Baltics: Heavy Metal Politics and Hostages to Fortune – International Policy Digest
International Policy DigestUS Prepositioning in the Baltics: Heavy Metal Politics and Hostages to FortuneInternational Policy DigestThere is much about the present Russo-Western confrontation that is symbolic, even when it comes to the